librarylass

The Library Lass Booklikes Blog

Nightwalker
Allyson James
Bless Your Mechanical Heart
Seanan McGuire;Fiona Patton;Lucy A. Snyder;Jean Rabe;M. Todd Gallowglas;Mae Empson;Sarah Hans;Dylan Birtolo;Lillian Cohen-Moore;Christopher Kellen;Jason Sanford;Kerrie Hughes;Minerva Zimmerman;Mark Andrew Edwards;Ken Scholes;Jody Lynn Nye;Peter Clines
Heartless
Gail Carriger

Rude Bitches Make Me Tired by Celia Rivenbark

Rude Bitches Make Me Tired: Slightly Profane and Entirely Logical Answers to Modern Etiquette Dilemmas - Celia Rivenbark

Rude Bitches Make Me Tired: Slightly Profane and Entirely Logical Answers to Modern Etiquette Dilemmas was my introduction to Celia Rivenbark's work. This modern etiquette guide was both hilarious and relatable, with a few tips for anyone in addition to a lot of laughs. I read this book while I was ill and it was a great diversion from how I was feeling.
As the title suggests, Rude Bitches Make me Tired contains profanity and humorous advice for modern women. While there were times that Rivenbark's humor missed the mark, more often than not I found myself chuckling to myself as I read her descriptions of how to make it through the grocery store without undue angst and hilarious stories of drivers without manners. Despite moments in which Rivenbark seemed to be trying too hard for a laugh, Rude Bitches Make me Tired was a light and funny read that I would recommend to women looking for a laugh.

Read this review and more on The Library Lass Book Talk Blog.