librarylass

The Library Lass Booklikes Blog

Nightwalker
Allyson James
Bless Your Mechanical Heart
Seanan McGuire;Fiona Patton;Lucy A. Snyder;Jean Rabe;M. Todd Gallowglas;Mae Empson;Sarah Hans;Dylan Birtolo;Lillian Cohen-Moore;Christopher Kellen;Jason Sanford;Kerrie Hughes;Minerva Zimmerman;Mark Andrew Edwards;Ken Scholes;Jody Lynn Nye;Peter Clines
Heartless
Gail Carriger

1,001 People That Suck by Kerri Kochanski

1,001 People That Suck - Kerri Kochanski

I received a copy of this book from a Goodreads First Reads giveaway

When I entered to win a copy of Kerri Kochanski's 1,001 People That Suck, I was under the mistaken impression that it would be fun, funny or at least written with proper grammar. Sadly, I was wrong. 1,001 People That Suck is a poorly written, ill-conceived and utterly pointless book.
The book consists of a series of one-sentence couplets, some of which rhyme (?!), about people who suck. Unfortunately, the sentences are written in what can barely be described as English. They consist of childish, asinine sentiments, none of which I found remotely humorous. And if the spacing wasn't so odd - some pages have one sentence, others have six or eight - the book might fill 14 pages.
I would recommend this to no one of any age. I can't imagine doing anything with my copy other than chucking it in the recycling bin. 1,001 People That Suck, in a word, sucks.
0 Stars

Read this review and more on The Library Lass Book Talk Blog.